Smarter payment options
With years of experience working with equipment providers and installers, we are more than just finance professionals. Our contractor program is focused on solving the unique challenges faced by heating, cooling and energy professionals.
Lower contractor fees
Typical contractor fees range from 6–10% which can be most of your margin. We keep fees low to help grow your business.
Increase customer buying power
With our flexible payment options, budget conscious and cash buyers alike are empowered to spend more.
Improve your cash flow
We pay you at the beginning of the installation to help offset the costs of equipment and labor.
Why offer financing?
- A customer faced with writing a single large check versus making modest monthly payments over time is likely to be focused on price versus value.
- Homeowners are typically smart users of credit and will research payment options prior to purchasing a new heating or cooling system.
- Contractors not offering financing are at a disadvantage and are potentially losing sales if their competitors are providing expanded payment options. With financing, a customer might choose to purchase a more efficient boiler, an extended warranty or a longer service contract.
- We provide incentives for customers to purchase an extended warranty and service agreement which in turn increases your contract size. By making sure the system performs well, everyone wins. The same is true for customers paying with high interest credit cards
How we help your customers
- Our online application and instant credit decisions help contractors close projects faster
- Easy to understand installment loans and low monthly payments for budget-conscious customers
- Promotional plans that offer no interest if the total is paid during the promotional period are attractive to cash buyers
- Credit limits up to $ 55,000 for homeowners and $95,000 for businesses
- No punitive rate increases for missing a payment
- By increasing your customers' buying power, we help grow your bottom line
Additional contractor benefits
- Access to an untapped customer base and qualified leads
- Receive cash before the installation begins
- Fast credit decisions and less paperwork for customers and contractors
- Simply put, we're focused on solving the unique challenges of our contractor partners
Not ready to apply?
Learn how Constant Energy can help grow your business.
Call 1-800-538-6083 to contact a sales representative or complete the form on the right.