You've got the power
Vice President of Sales – Utilities
Constant Energy Capital is seeking a Vice President of Sales – Utilities to lead the prospecting and sales growth for Constant Energy Capital financing for gas and electric utility customers. A primary focus for this role will be to target and secure contracts with electric and gas utilities, energy retailers and related industry associations which endorse Constant Energy Capital to their member base as their preferred financing partner. These contracts should provide direct access, explicit endorsement and marketing support to enroll their trade allies who would offer Constant Energy Capital financing as the preferred choice.
We are looking for a proven leader poised to experience significant growth who is responsible in achieving market share and revenue targets. The successful candidate will possess a will to win and a tenacious work ethic to succeed. This individual will be responsible to accelerate the company’s growth by regularly meeting and exceeding clearly defined sales objectives. The ideal candidate will deliver new business into a supportive relationship management team who will be part of the industry vertical and responsible to nurture and grow the business following the sale. The ideal candidate will also have existing experience, success and high-level contacts in the utilities industry vertical.
Location: Portland, ME with Travel 50-75% (will consider remote location for the right candidate)
- Significant experience selling to or within the utilities sector
- Experience building and leading sales teams
- Strong forecasting, metrics development and management skills
- Proven track record of sales success and ability to detail your success
- Self-starter who deals well with ambiguity and thrives on the hunt for the deal
- Strong written and verbal skills; public speaking experience
- Excellent presentation skill and questioning capabilities
Desired But Not Required Qualifications
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Existing relationships with utilities, retailers and/or related trade associations
- Experience with demand response programs
- Experience in consumer and/or business lending
- Experience with Hubspot or similar CRM system
Constant Energy Capital is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Interested? Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org