You've got the power
Senior Credit Analyst
Constant Energy Capital is seeking a Senior Credit Analyst to perform consumer loan processing and closing activities including analyzing credit information, credit bureau reports and supporting income documentation to determine creditworthiness, clear funding stipulations and soundly originate loans.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong technical acumen with 3-5 years of work experience and strong quantitative skills in a Finance-related field.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform consumer loan processing and closing activities including analyzing credit information, Credit Bureau Reports and supporting income documentation to determine creditworthiness, clear funding stipulations and soundly originate loans.
- Understand and apply established credit lending guidelines and applicable State and/or Federal regulations, including Consumer protection laws.
- Monitor, investigate and resolve any red flags concerning Customer Identification or concerning behavior.
- Perform quality control assessments for the validity and accuracy of relevant calculations, disclosures and assessments for consumer loan applications and related loan decisions.
- Execute electronic loan documents and engage with Customers and related business partners to provide a seamless application and origination process.
- Provide excellent customer service to traditional customers and business partners while performing operational tasks correctly and within established SLAs.
- Provide valuable insights to help identify and resolve issues relating to operations and customer experience.
- Contribute to analysis of key performance indicators and make recommendations to improve operational efficiency
- Analyze customer data to improve experience and tailor servicing techniques to meet customer needs
- Perform ad-hoc analysis or research for management.
- Bachelor’s Degree (technical major preferred: Math, Statistics, Business, IT)
- 2-5 years of work experience in finance, consumer lending/servicing, technology or analytics.
- Strong technical acumen.
- Independent thinker, minimal supervision, handles multiple tasks simultaneously and team oriented.
- Strategically prioritize tasks and utilizes effective time management skills.
- Use of both verbal and written communications to include business email etiquette internally & externally.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and strong internet research skills
- Demonstrated integrity and uncompromised ethics in protecting the customer experience and preventing reputational or financial damage to our Customers and the organization.
Bilingual – ability to communicate conversationally, read, write, and translate using Spanish/English strongly preferred.
Constant Energy Capital is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Interested? Email your resume to email@example.com