You've got the power
Corporate Paralegal- Consumer Lending
Constant Energy Capital is seeking a Paralegal – Corporate/Consumer Lending to assist with company compliance and regulatory matters, including the drafting, preparation, review, coordination, and filing of documents.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong technical acumen with at least 5 years of regulatory, compliance or governance experience in a Finance-related field.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assisting with company compliance and regulatory matters, including the drafting, preparation, review, coordination, and filing of documents.
- Preparing, distributing and coordinating annual regulatory and compliance filings and renewals pertaining to the requisite legal standing of the organization.
- Assisting with distribution of various corporate documents for execution and legalization.
- Assisting in the maintenance of corporate records and uploading documents and updating entity information.
- Providing and maintaining corporate reporting and regulatory calendars.
- Performing legal and financial research pertaining to State and Federal regulations applicable to fintech, lending, servicing and other related industries.
- Assisting with special projects as needed.
- Ability to occasionally support or perform consumer loan processing and closing activities, including counter signing loan agreements.
- Apply established credit lending guidelines and applicable State and/or Federal regulations, including Consumer protection laws.
- Perform quality control assessments for the validity and accuracy of relevant calculations, disclosures and assessments for consumer loan applications and related loan decisions.
- Provide valuable insights to help identify and resolve issues relating to regulatory compliance.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree with Paralegal Certificate
- 3-5 years of work experience in governance or compliance pertaining to finance, consumer lending/servicing or commercial lending.
- Strong technical acumen and extensive experience in legal research, regulatory interpretation and application.
- Independent thinker, minimal supervision, handles multiple tasks simultaneously and team oriented.
- Strategically prioritize tasks and utilizes effective time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and strong internet research skills
- Demonstrated integrity and uncompromised ethics in protecting the customer experience and preventing reputational or financial damage to our Customers and the organization
Constant Energy Capital is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Interested? Email your resume to email@example.com